- Terminal filter ceiling module where Room Side Replaceable HEPA or ULPA filters are required. Knife-edge housing using gel seal filters.
- Use in cleanrooms or where performance validation is required.
- Class 10 up to Class 100,00 spaces.
- ASHRAE, HEPA, and ULPA efficiencies available up to 99.99999+% @ .12 microns.
- Standard module sizes: 2' x 2', 2' x 3', 2' x 4'. Heavy frame construction using anodized aluminum extrusions. Large filter face areas.
- Inlet sizes: 10", 12" diameter.
- Filters pack sizes: 2-1/2", 4", or 5" deep. Ultra-low pressure drop using mini-pleated glass media with adhesive separators.
- Filter snaps into place and removes without use of tools - one person design.
- Every filter is dynamically tested at the factory and labeled with pressure drop and efficiency results. Methods of testing include hot DOP, PSL, Scan, "0" Probe, and laser testing as specified/required.
- Filter interface includes knife edge into filter gel seals for zero leak performance
- Integral filter face guard is 65% expanded steel with white epoxy coating.
- Filter center divider includes (2) ports for upstream challenge and pressure measurements. (1) Port provides access to the integral aluminum balancing damper. Ports are sealed with removable well nuts.
- Available for lay-in T-bar or hard surface ceiling systems.
- Closed cell neoprene gasket on housing frame for T-Bar installations.
- Anodized aluminum filter face guard.
- Thermal insulation.
- Seismic restraints.
- Other module sizes and inlet diameters available.