- PAC cores are adjustable to provide a horizontal or vertical air discharge pattern
- Individually adjustable core blades allow proportioning of air thru each of the 4 cores for throw control
- Excellent VAV characteristics for maintaining pattern at reduced airflow
- Designed for heating, cooling, and ventilating.
- Arctic white unit including face, backpan, and controllers
- Cores CAN BE field removed and rotated for any blow pattern, without changes in sound or pressure loss.
- 4 cores consisting of individually adjustable curved blades that are neck mounted and off the face to help mask appearance from the room
- Core blades are designed for rotation, and do not consist of bending metal to adjust.
- Vertically projected air pattern is achievable by rotating deflector blades down.
- Removable perforated face uses concealed spring clips. Pattern is 3/16” diameter holes on 1/4” centers, 50% free area
- Round neck sizes 6” thru 16” diameters, square neck sizes from 6” x 6” up to 16” x 16”
- 5 frame styles for lay-in T-bar, surface mount, concealed spline, tegular, and 9/16” narrow slot grid systems
- Model VD butterfly style volume control dampers for round necks
- Model OB1 opposed blade volume control dampers for square necks
- Aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Black backpan and controllers