- Grille / Register with integral filter compartment to allow “room-side” replaceable filter service
- Remove particulate at the zone level, extending life of central filter stations
- Models for both surface or suspended ceiling system installations
- Return filter grilles are typically located near the floor in sidewall applications.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel, aluminum, or steel materials
- All Anemostat return grilles are available as hinged, filter assemblies, including grid core and perforated units. See page C-7 for core options.
- Construction available for filters 1" thick (models ending in -81) or 2" thick (models ending in -82). Filters are ordered separately (see page C-10).
- Outer frame and inner grille assembly are attached with a rugged, continuous style “piano” hinge.
- Aluminum and steel hinged grille assemblies are held closed with 1/4-turn, low profile, truss-head style fasteners (quantity and location vary with size). Note various hardware items may vary from grille material – consult submittal sheet for details.
- Registers include factory attached, front-operated opposed blade volume control damper (Model OB1). Damper material is same as grille material.
- Surface mounted units include clearance holes inside the neck for concealed fastening
- Standard hinge location is parallel to the width dimension, on top side. Deflected blades point away from hinge.
- Arctic white finish is standard on steel and aluminum filter grilles. Stainless steel grilles have a satin polish finish on exposed frame surfaces only – blades are 2B mill finish.
- Neck sizes from 6" x 6" up to 48" x 48"
- Removable grille option where grille separates from filter frame
- All filter grille accessories are available in steel, aluminum, or stainless steel (304 or 316) materials
- White epoxy
- Optional latches including knurled thumb screws or wire rings
- Opposed blade volume control dampers (Model OB1) can be different material than grille. Cable driven dampers available for remote operation.
- Factory supplied cleanable mesh filters – aluminum or stainless steel
- Model SRA square to round adapters
- Add pressure drop of grille and filter to determine unit static pressure loss