- Face Plate: 3/16” thick steel
- Louver Bars: 1" x 1" x 1/8" steel louver, 1/8" spacing, 45° deflection
- Vertical Bars: 1-3/4” x 12 ga on 1/2” centers
- Sleeve: 12 ga with continuous weld to face plate (specify sleeve depth)
- Locking Angles: two pieces 1” x 1” x 3/16” (shipped loose for field installation)
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Rust Inhibiting Prime Coat. Consult factory for other finishes
- Material Gauges: face plate - 10 GA - 12 GA
sleeve - 3/16", 10 GA
locking angle - 1/8", 1/4"
- Material: Stainless Steel or Aluminum (consult factory for availability)
- Security Bars: 1/2" x 1" flat steel (max 6" ctrs)
(other sizes available)
- Opposed Blade Damper: rear operated
- Anchoring Studs: Nelson-Type for poured concrete/brick wall applications
- Locking Angle Frame: 1" x 1" x 3/16" welded one piece steel angle (shipped loose for field installation). Other sizes available - consult factory.
- Tamperproof Screws: Consult factory for specific product applications
- Adapter: square to round (shipped loose)
The face plate and sleeve are continuously welded at all exterior attachment point. The horizontal non-vision louvers and vertical support bars are tack welded together and stitch welded to the inside of the sleeve. The locking angles are shipped loose for field attachment to the sleeve, to assist in securing the unit to the wall.
The RRLG is installed through the wall and is secured from the back by locking angles. See Installation Overview.