- Face Plate/Backer Plate: 3/16" C.R.S.
- Face Plate Pattern: 2" square holes on 2 1/2" centers
- Sleeve: 12 GA. C.R.S. with a continuous weld to backer plate (specify sleeve depth)
- Steel Woven Mesh: 10 GA. x 1/2" square holes on 5/8" centers
- Locking Angles: Two pieces 1" x 1" x 3/16" (shipped loose for field installation)
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Rust Inhibiting Prime Coat. Consult factory for other finishes
- Material Gauge: mesh, face plate/backer plate, sleeve and locking frame (specify gauge required)
- Material: stainless steel (10 GA. max) or aluminum
- Face Plate Patterns:
- 9/16" square holes on 11/16" centers
- 13/16" square holes on 1" centers
- Steel Woven Mesh: 10 GA x 3/8" on 1/2" centers
- Security Bars: 1/2" x 1" flat steel (max 6" ctrs)
(other sizes available)
- Opposed Blade Damper: front or rear operated
- Locking Angle Frame: 1" x 1" x 3/16" welded one piece steel angle (shipped loose for field installation). Other sizes available - consult factory.
- Tool Resistant Steel: backer plate
- Anchoring Studs: Nelson-Type for poured concrete/brick wall applications
- Adapter: square to round (shipped loose)
The face plate has a continuos weld to the sleeve. The woven mesh is sandwiched between the face plate and the backer plate. The backer plate is welded to the sleeve for face plate security. The locking angles are shipped loose for field attachment to the sleeve, to assist in securing the unit in the wall. Optional steel security bars can be welded behind the backer plate on maximum 6" centers.
The AMXS is installed through the wall and is secured from the back by the locking angles. See Installation Overview.