- Stainless steel linear bar grille for heating, cooling, or general ventilation applications
- Superior corrosion protection for use in pool areas and “wash down” applications
- High end architectural appeal
- Supply or return air systems
- Sill, sidewall, floor, and ceiling applications
- 5 core variations utilizing 1/8" and 1/4" thick blades, with 0° & 15° single deflection core options
- Heavy gauge, all welded construction. Support bars on 12" centers as standard
- 304 stainless steel materials
- Core and frame are welded together for rigidity (core is not separable from frame)
- Flange and straight sided frame options for installation flexibility. Flanged frames include ground, rounded corners for safety.
- Fastening methods include visible border screws, or concealed mounting lugs
- Satin polish finish on exposed surfaces
- Lengths to 60" in one piece, or continuous runs using alignment strips.
- Heights from 1-1/2" to 18".
- 316 stainless steel
- Floor reinforcement for foot traffic
- Aluminum or stainless steel opposed blade volume control dampers – minimum 4" height.