- Face Plate: 12 GA C.R.S. Lattice Face Plate and Security Grille - 13/16" square holes on 1" centers FLDL-UL-SG1 - Grille one side FLDL-UL-SG2 - Grille two sides
- Louver Blades: 18 GA C.R.S.
- Fasteners: #8 x 1" Phillips head screw
- Free Air Flow: 40% free area
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4"
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Consult factory for other finishes
- Material: #304 or #316 stainless steel, #4 finish (satin), or zinc plated galvanized
- Tamperproof Screws: Consult factory for specific product applications
- Wire Screen: galvanized, aluminum, charcoal aluminum, stainless steel attached or framed
The FLDL-UL-SG1 or SG2 is a fire rated fusible link door louver constructed of all steel components (see option) with a removable lattice face plate.
The FLDL-UL-SG1 or SG2 is installed in door (1-3/4" thick) door cutouts by means of self attaching #8 x 1" phillips head screws that fasten the auxiliary frame to the louver core through the door cutout the corridor side of the frame is free of fasteners for added security (tamperproof screws optional). Optional insect screens are available loose or attached.
Fire Ratings (with ul and w.h.i. Label)
- 20/45/60/90 minutes: Approved listing
(max width 24", max height 24")
(min width 12", min height 6")