- Installed at duct take-off feeding diffuser to provide uniform airflow into the diffuser. Placed at take-off with its top flush with bottom of supply duct. May also be located in diffuser neck.
- Reduce sound levels and diffuser operating pressure, and improve air distribution where non-uniform flow may occur.
- For directional control, ED is placed in the neck of the diffuser with blades at 90° to long axis of room and set to direct airflow in desired direction(s). If room dimension ratios are as great as 2 to 1, two ED’s may be used, one installed above the other with its blades at 90° to those of the first and turned inward. Use caution and size diffuser to avoid excessive neck velocities and noise
- Individually adjustable deflector blades allow additional control when needed
- Coated steel construction
- Field installed accessory