- Energy savings associated with variable air volume
- Maintain space temperature with room air motion characteristics of a constant volume system throughout the operating range for high levels of thermal comfort
- Use central fan system static pressure (as low as .5") to induce ceiling plenum air – no auxiliary induction fans required
- Maximum energy efficiency in perimeter zones with energy reclamation from warmer ceiling plenum during heating cycles
- Improved air quality with high levels of air motion for significant occupant comfort.
- Control strategies using pneumatic, analog, or direct digital control (DDC) systems
- Round inlet sizes from 5" to 14" diameter / rectangular 1" discharge collar
- Patented Velocity Wing inlet sensor provides high amplification and accuracy (±5%) for precise flow control – includes balancing taps with calibration chart for field adjustment
- High efficiency, aluminum variable nozzle controls primary air flow rate and acts as a jet pump, creating negative pressures within the terminal casing.
- Sequenced induction damper meters the amount of induced air into the terminal, based on zone demand.
- 22 gauge steel cabinet lined with 1/2" thermal-acoustical insulation / attenuator-venturi section lined with 1" high density insulation (NFPA 90A & UL 181)
- Easy to install and service – bottom access door standard on all terminals
- 1, 2, or 4 row Hot Water Coil
- Electric duct heaters (mounted in the downstream ductwork)
- Steel control enclosure, screw attached cover.
- Right Hand or Left Hand control / coil locations
- 1/2" thick, foil faced internal cabinet insulation with metal taped edges meeting ASTM C665
- Unit mounting brackets (field installed)
- Digital, analog, or pneumatic control systems