- Use where “room-side replaceable” HEPA or ULPA filters are required. Multi-Vent® Filter units are designed for easy replacement of filters
- Multi-Vent® laminar flow panels provide a unidirectional “piston” of clean air over critical work envelopes effectively isolating the area from external airborne contaminants
- Superior filter design maximizes efficiency and minimizes pressure loss – each filter is dynamically tested at the factory and labeled with the results.
- Laminar flow reduces entrainment of recirculated, contaminated air
- Ideal for use in class 10 to 1000 spaces, including clean rooms and surgical suites
- Carries particles, introduced by humans into the critical area, AWAY from the critical area
- Laminar panels can be utilized individually to cover smaller, critical areas, or built-up into an array of multiple panels covering large areas
- 12" x 48", 24" x 24", 24" x 48" standard sizes. Other sizes available, contact your local Anemostat representative for details.
- Multi-Vent® -filter interface includes knife edge into filter gel seals for zero leak performance
- Pressure port to measure filter static pressure drop
- Perforated face is 13% open, and removable via 1/4 turn fasteners for cleaning
- Face is hinged and swings down 90° for easy cleaning. Safety cables prevent face from accidentally swinging down.
- Balancing damper adjustable through hole with removable plug
- Closed cell gasket prevents leakage around face
- Available for lay-in T-bar or hard surface ceiling systems
- Aerosol injection system and concentration ports integral with unit to simplify field verification and certification.
- Light Alert Filter Monitoring System (page A-31)
- Magna-Pak HEPA and ULPA filters with anodized aluminum framing to precisely fit the laminar flow unit (ordered separately)
- Steel, aluminum, or stainless steel construction
- Arctic white baked-on epoxy finish, or satin polish (stainless steel) finishes available
- Aluminum anodized options, contact factory