- Face Plate: 12 GA C.R.S. with 13/16" square holes on 1" centers
- Diffuser: Steel modular core type
(Anemostat model QC)
- Tamperproof Screws: 1/4" - 20 x 2" pinned flat head torx
- Modular Core: Field adjustable air pattern (with face plate removed)
- Neck Sizes: Square Neck sizes available from
6" x 6" up to 24" x 24"
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Consult factory for other finishes
- Material Gauges: face plates - 10 GA, 14 GA
- Material: Aluminum
- Face plate Patterns:
- 9/16" square holes on 11/16" centers
- Consult factory for other face patterns
- Tamperproof Screws: See inside back cover, page i, and consult factory for specific product applications
- Directional Air Pattern: Field Adjustable
1-Way, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way
- Opposed Blade Damper
- Adapter: Square to round (shipped loose)
The QC-MS is constructed of steel components with
reinforced seams. The heavy duty lattice face plate is removable (with a special tool) to allow field adjustable air patterns and volume controls.
The diffuser is connected to the duct work. The lattice face plate is secured to the diffuser face by the tamperproof screws that extend up into the diffuser support frame in the ceiling.