- Adjustable Louvers allow transfer of air through a wall while providing protection against elements such as wind, rain, snow, or sand, and designed to be opened or closed manually or by an actuator.
- Louvers have adjustable blades offered in various depths.
- Engineered blade geometry for both drainable and non-drainable configurations.
- Various blade spacing to meet performance requirements for pressure drop and water penetration.
- Extruded aluminum construction 6063-T6/T52
- Mill finish
- Tested to AMCA standards
- Manual, Electric, or Pneumatic Operation
- Bird / Insect screen
- Flanged frame
- Finishes – Mill, Primer, Powder Coat, Anodize
- Colors – standard and custom color matching
- AAMA 2603, 2604, 2605 performance