- Face Plate: 3/16" thick steel
- Mesh Face: 10 GA steel woven mesh, with 1/2" square holes on 5/8" centers
- Sleeve: 12 GA steel with continuous welds to face plate (specify length)
- Locking Angles: Two pieces 1" x 1" x 3/16" (shipped loose for field installation)
- Standard: White Powder Coat Finish
- Optional: Rust Inhibiting Prime Coat. Consult factory for other finishes
- Material Gauges:
- face plate/sleeve - 3/16", 10 GA, 12 GA
- locking angle - 1/8", 1/4"
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Galvanized (consult factory for availability)
- Steel Woven Mesh: 10 GA x 3/8" on 1/2" centers
- Security Bars: 1/2" x 1" flat steel (max 6" ctrs)
(other sizes available)
- Opposed Blade Damper: (front or rear operated)
- Anchoring Studs: Nelson-Type for poured concrete/brick wall applications
- Locking Angle Frame: 1" x 1" x 3/16" welded one piece steel angle (shipped loose for field installation). Other sizes available - consult factory.
- Adapter: square to round (shipped loose)
The woven mesh face is welded to the back of the face flange. The face flange is attached to the sleeve by continuos welds. Optional security bars with maximum 6" centers are welded to the sleeve behind the mesh.
The AMSG is installed through the wall and is secured from the back by the locking angles which are welded by others to the sleeve in the field. See Installation Overview.